Saturday, April 9, 2011

troubles

My spirit is troubled. I feel distant from God. Something does not feel right. I am reading Reading the Bible for life by George Guthrie and chapter one recommends reading Psalm 25 in three different translations and to circle the two greatest needs in my life currently. So here goes...
verse 5 NIV:   Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior,
   and my hope is in you all day long. 
My faith needs to be in God. He is the only constant in this life. He will never leave me or disappoint me.

verse 17 and 18 ESV: 17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged;bring me out of my distresses.18 Consider my affliction and my trouble, and forgive all my sins. 
Not sure what is going on in my heart currently but I am standing by God's word to help me in this time of trouble.

בְּרָכָה
ed
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment