Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The wise man


The wise man
What are the characteristics of a wise man according to Proverbs 12?
  • Ready to accept criticism
  • Ready to admit correction
  • His plans are just
  • Built his house on rock, strong foundation
  • He cares for the needs of his animals!
  • Knows how to escape from trouble
  • Ready to listen to advice
  • He overlooks the insult
  • His testimonies are true – Trustworthy
  • His speech brings healing
  • Joy in his heart
  • Keeps his knowledge to himself? uses wisely!
  • Diligent
  • Disciplined
  • He is cautious in his friendship
  • His ways lead to life and immortality
Ask yourself following questions, and think of any situations in which you acted in certain ways.
  • How do I react to criticism? (Positive or negative)
  • Do I admit mistakes and accept corrections?
  • How do I plan my daily activities? (Keep it to last moment!)
  • What is the basis or motivation of my actions? (Why do I do what I do?)
  • Do I take counsel for important decisions?
  • How do I react to insult?
  • Am I trustworthy to others?
  • How do I make friends?
  • Am I a good administrator of my time? (Diligence and Discipline)
בְּרָכָה
ed

No comments:

Post a Comment